- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 pinch coarse salt
- 3 large ripe mangoes, cut in 1-inch chunks
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Combine lime juice, sugar and salt together in a small bowl; stir until sugar dissolves.
- Toss mango chunks with juice mixture in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours. Just before serving, add blueberries, toss gently, and transfer to a serving bowl.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: